Everything You Need to Know About Pharma PCD Franchise Agreement
The demand for pharma drugs is increasing day by day. Rising population, changing eating habits and bad health cause many problems and to cure such health issues quality medicines required. If we see in earlier time the getting medicines was very difficult. People have to travel miles to get good medicines, but in modern era, this difficult task become easier by the help of PCD Pharma Franchise business.
PCD Pharma franchise is the fastest and most demanding business in the market. Most of the people showing there interest and investing their money in pharma venture. For a genuine business proper rules following is important.
For PCD Franchise, Stensa Lifesciences is the best company which help veru well. Signing agreement with them is a good opportunity. Well, Pharma franchise agreement is mainly signed between the Pharma franchise distributor and the Pharma franchise company. This agreement is based on the mutually agreed terms and conditions, which both the parties should accept and follow to start the business in the market. This agreement will have various elements that benefit both the parties to run a good business. The agreement is also renewed to continue with the business.
Basic Elements in a PCD Pharma Franchise Marketing Agreement
- Clearly mention your business area or territory with boundaries.
- The agreement is exclusive or not i.e. monopoly rights are given or not.
- The range, type and number of pharma products should be mentioned.
- Clause for unsold merchandize whether you can keep it or not and other things related to it.
- Promotional tool benefits that you are getting.
- Do not forget to see the name and address of the company and authorized person.
- Elastic stamps and Stamp paper.
- Two witnesses
Things to Remember Before Associating with the Pharma company
Pharma company is the base of the PCD pharma franchise. For the selection of pharma company, there are some key points which we should always keep in mind before associating with them
• Before choosing a pharma company for pharma franchise it is very important to know the company image in the market. Company reputation is the main thing which connects more customers to the business.
• For a pharma company, it is crucial to maintain its position in the market. Check the company history, balance sheet.
• Check the medicines details, which the company offered in the market. This we can do by visiting local vendors.
• Check the medicine demand in the market, which drugs have high sales, and check that what company have to offer for PCD Pharma Franchise
• Attractive name can help us land in a situation with better demand. The company name is very important, and difficult names are forgotten with time.
• Every company has its own terms and conditions which can be in fully/ partially or not in favor of us. So, listing a few companies can help us to choose better
• Ask the prices and profit margin which is may vary from company to company. Good profit margin is always better for pharma franchise company.
• A certified company is appropriate for Pharma franchise business. Always check whether the company is Government approved. Here is the list of certifications –
• Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) approvals
• Drug License No. (D.L.) Number and Tax Identification Number (TIN)
• Food Safety and Standard Authority of India (FSSAI) authorization.
• Good Manufacturing Products (GMP)
• ISO Certification
• World Health Organization (WHO)
These are the important things which is essential for a pharma company. Stensa has all legal certifications which definitely helpful for a long term business. Without any doubt associate with them.